Apartment on Trekhprudny pereulok
A large 4-bedroom apartment in the residential complex "Volotsky houses" is in the area of the Patriarchal ponds. This house was built in 1910-1913. The building was designed by the famous Moscow architect Niernsee by order of the counts Volotskij. In 1998 the house was renovated and transformed into a residential complex of business class.
The convenient and considered layout includes: a spacious kitchen-living room, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry room, walk-in closet in the bedroom. It is a very bright apartment with lots of windows and high ceilings. The windows of the rooms offer views of a quiet and green courtyard, so the apartment is very quiet. A quality renovation is made, kitchen and bathrooms are equipped with appliances from leading manufacturers.
A great renovated entrance with services of a concierge. The closed area provides a parking space assigned to the apartment. Within walking distance there are historical sites and other facilities.